Design Health Barcelona (d·HEALTH Barcelona) is a 9 month Master’s degree (UB) to develop entrepreneurs and future leaders in healthcare innovation. The deadline for pre-registration for the fourth edition of d·HEALTH Barcelona, which will start in January 2017, is now open and will finish on November 11th, 2016.
Biocat organizes briefings on the master d·HEALTH Barcelona adressed to graduates in business, design, engineering or the life sciences who want to make a turn in his career and becomen an healthcare entrepreneur.
There are already several active projects in medtech emerged from d·HEALTH Barcelona, including an stablished company. You can see them all here: http://moebio.org/programs/d-health-barcelona/emerged-projects
+34 93 310 33 30
- Experience a full cycle of innovation, from identifying needs in hospitals through designing and prototyping a feasible solution and searching for funding.
- Learn form more than 70 international experts.
- Get immersed in the daily routine of a top hospital of Barcelona (Hospital Clínic, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu or Institut Guttman).
- Pitch your innovations to a panel of investors to get the funding to implement them.
- Connect with the most influent players of biomedical sector.
- Visit and exchange experiences with similar programs in Europe.
|Organized by:||An initiative of:|