BioEurope Spring 2024
18th BIO-Europe Spring (BES) returns to Barcelona from March 18 to 20, 2024. For the fourth time, the city will host the most important conference for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry in Europe.
In the latest edition, organized in Basel (Switzerland) in 2023, 101 exhibitors participated, nearly 3,400 attendees and more than 17,000 one-to-one meetings were organized.
EBD Group (Knect Informa)
Discounts for companies of the BioRgion
BIO-Europe Spring is the spring edition of Europe's most important partnering congress for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Barcelona will host the next edition, which will take place from 18 to 20 March 2024 at the Barcelona International Convention Centre (CCIB).
EBD Group, which organizes this benchmark specialized partnering conference for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry, has chosen Barcelona for the forth time to host BioEurope Spring 2024. The event was supposed to be held in the city in 2021, but was moved online due to COVID-19.
In 2024, the BioRegion of Catalonia will have its own space in the center of the exhibition hall. In addition to an extensive program of specialized conferences, there will also be networking receptions in unique spaces around the city.
The event brings together more than 3,700 senior executives from around the world and organises more than 20,000 partnering meetings to connect leaders from academia, start-ups and early-stage technology companies with investors and pharmaceutical companies. There will also be a series of panel discussions, presentations and exhibitions.
Face-to-face partnering meetings will take place during the conference in Barcelona from 18-20 March, while online partnering meetings will be held on 26-27 March, a participation model that also includes access to content, such as roundtables or company presentations, up to four weeks before the digital partnering meeting. For more information about the congress and the different ways to register for Bio-Europe Spring 2024, please click on the link below:
Discounts for BioRegion companies
If you are an organisation from the BioRegion of Catalonia, you can access the different types of tickets with a 17% discount using the VIP code BES24BIOCAT17:
- All access (face-to-face + digital):
- EUR 2,595 until 1 December 2023. This deadline is extended to 20 December for organisations from the BioRegion.
- 2.795 EUR until 31 January 2024
- 2.995 EUR until 29 February 2024
- 3.295 EUR until 15 March 2024
- 3.495 EUR on site
- Digital pass: 2.495 EUR
- Pre-Revenue Biotech and Academia offer (5 for 1 offer): Register the first person at full price and bring an additional colleague to the on-site conference and up to three additional colleagues to the digital conference at no extra cost. Click here for full details.
Please note that the discount code must be entered in the comments field when registering and that discounts will not be applied retrospectively.
Discounts on registration as a Young Innovator Company
If you are a startup company from the BioRegion of Catalonia, you can benefit from a special rate of 595 EUR + VAT if you meet the following conditions
- Be pre-revenue
- Less than 3 years old
- Have fewer than 10 employees
- Develop therapies or diagnostics for which the young company owns the intellectual property, or own the intellectual property of a platform technology used in drug design or discovery, or be a researcher in a university, hospital or research institute.
If you meet all these conditions, you can request your rate here, stating that you are part of the "Biocat Delegation".
BES 2023 in figures