On February 18, 2019, the 2nd call of Cross4Health ends, a project funded by the Horizon 2020 program, which aims to promote innovative solutions in the field of health, generated by SMEs from the aerospace, energy or of the creative industries working together with SMEs in the biotech sector, ICT and medical devices.
The acceleration program lasts 9 months, from April to December 2019 and can participate 20 projects that receive € 55,000 each, plus € 30,000 more for partners for additional services.
1. Early detection and diagnosis
2. Remote patient support
3. Patient Management process
- Teams composed of minimum of 2 legal entities led and by an SME
- Based in 2 different EU member states or H2020 associated country
- Teams members must come from aerospace, energy and creative industries sectors
> Application period opened until February 18