There are currently many challenges in managing people with diabetes. Without a doubt, innovation and technology can be an engine to promote effective solutions that meet the needs of patients and healthcare professionals.
The objectives of this course are:
- Encourage healthcare professionals who are experts in diabetes in the use of digital channels and tools.
- To train professionals in the use of technology and digital channels applied to healthcare.
- To know the best practices in the use of the digital tools and channels applied to the field of diabetes.
- Know the benefits in health of the use of technology.
- Improve patient management.
- Improve coordination, collaboration and synergies among all the people who are part of patient management.
- Generate reliable sources of information and tools.
Silvia Labé, Director of Communication and Marketing at Biocat, will be one of the speakers
Healthcare professionals involved in the care and management of people and relatives with diabetes who the use of different digital tools and channels can help them in their daily practice, both in clinical care and in the management of diabetes.
- Cintia González, Deputy Endocrinology Service at the Hospital Sant Pau, Barcelona.
- Marina Llobet, dietitian-nutritionist Edocrinology Service at Sant Joan de Déu Hospital, Barcelona.
- Xavier Olba, Consultant in Digital Strategy and Innovation in the Healthcare sector.
- Daria Roca, Nurse and Diabetes Educator at Hospital Clínic, Barcelona.