Within the framework of the European project EIT Health, Biocat, KTH and the Trinity College Dublin organize a workshop to identify the health needs of companies using the Design Thinking methodology. Based on the experience of the programs d·HEALTH Barcelona (Biocat), Clinical Innovation Fellowships (KTH) and Bioinnovate Ireland (NUI Galway), we will discuss the methodology used to identify these programs and how they can be used in other areas and how this methodology can be taught in Executive Education programs.
The workshop is free, but previous registration is mandatory.
Download the program
Who is this workshop for?
- Industry professionals interested to learn the Biodesign methodology to further their professional development,
- Educators looking to set up or improve their Biodesign executive education program,
- Responsible for training staff in their organization in new healthcare innovation methods, such as Biodesign,
Why join this workshop?
- This is your chance to shape the design of future Biodesign executive education programs in Europe; to make them more engaging and valuable for industry fellows and organisations.
- You will learn best practices from the specialist experience of a wide range of Biodesign executive education programs from around Europe: d·HEALTH Barcelona (Biocat, Barcelona), Clinical Innovation Fellowships (KTH, Stockholm), Bioinnovate Ireland (NUI, Galway) and the Trinity College Dublin.
- You will hear from industry representatives about what they have gained by attending a Biodesign executive education program.
- You will enjoy a stimulating day spent team-working with a diverse set of people and engaged in a creative, learning activity.
What are the workshop goals?
- To facilitate knowledge exchange & learning between Biodesign educators & industry,
- To identify the key issues & needs of industry stakeholders & potential Biodesign fellows,
- To identify the key benefits of the Biodesign methodology for industry fellows,
- To generate/co-design creative ideas for developing Biodesign executive education, programs/models/activities that can address the specific needs of industry stakeholders.