AseBio and Biocat to present BIOSPAIN 2023 in Barcelona at public event open to whole ecosystem
<p>The event will take place on Tuesday, January 17 at the Parc Científic de Barcelona (PCB), featuring the organizers and companies from the BioRegion that will be taking part in the congress. </p>
AseBio and Biocat will officially present the BIOSPAIN 2023 congress at a public event open to the whole ecosystem on January 17 at the Parc Científic de Barcelona (PCB). This event will kick off a congress that expects to bring together over 1,500 professionals from the global biotechnology sector from September 26 to 28, 2023, in Barcelona.
10:00-10:15 am. Welcome and inauguration
- Albert Castellanos, Secretary of Business and Competitiveness | CEO of ACCIÓ, Government of Catalonia
- Fèlix Ortega, CEO of Barcelona Activa, Barcelona City Council
- Ana Polanco, President of AseBio
10:15-11:00 am. Panel discussion moderated by AseBio CEO Ion Arocena, with companies and organizations that will be taking part in BIOSPAIN.
- Paula Olazábal, partner and D&I Officer of Ysios Capital.
- Laura Soucek, CEO of Peptomyc
- Richard Borreani, Public Affairs, Science and Sustainability Manager at Bayer Hispania
11:00-11:05 am. Closing speech by Biocat CEO Robert Fabregat
11:05-11:20 am. Question-and-answer session
11:20-12 pm. Breakfast
The presentation will be open to all stakeholders in the life sciences and healthcare ecosystem in Catalonia, as well as AseBio members. It will be a chance to get a first-hand look at the topics that will be covered at the congress and the opportunity this event brings for economic growth throughout the territory for companies interested in participating.