Presentation of the report “Diana de tendències tecnològiques 2022-2025”
On March 14, the conference "Presentation of the report “Diana de tendències tecnològiques 2022-2025" will be held online, where this report will be presented that includes the main areas and technologies that will have a significant impact in the business fabric in the coming years Catalan and that can serve as inspiration for the future of the company, everything will be focused on four axes that will mark the technology of the coming years: digital society, green transformation, industrial resilience and health.
In addition, there will also be the participation of experts from Eurecat, Biocat and Anthesis Lavola, who will present their opinion on the need for companies to incorporate technology to face a changing future and will share their vision on the key technologies to follow closely in the coming years.
10:00 a.m. -Welcome
- Lluís Juncà Pujol, General Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of the Generalitat de Catalunya
10:10 a.m. - Presentation of the 'Target of Technological Trends 2022-2025'
- Inma Rodriguez, Manager of Market Intelligence at ACCIÓ
10:40 a.m. - Round table
Moderator: Jordi Aguasca, director of the Technological Transformation and Disruption Unit of ACCIÓ
- Eulalia Miralles, Innovation and Digital Director at Anthesis LAVOLA
- Montserrat Daban, Scientific and International Relations Director at Biocat
- Daniel Casellas, Scientific Director of EURECAT
11:10 a.m. - Conclusions and end of session