The BRIGHT project (Beyond tRansformative dIGitalization of HealTh cluster), funded by the European Union's COSME Program and led by Biocat, analyzes and compares the sector’s digital maturity in five European regions, designs and pivots services to accompany the digital transition of the different bioregions for growth and competitiveness on an international level. The program also provides funding for companies and organizations looking for opportunities for digital maturation in other countries.
Catalonia and EU: Exchanges with 34 European countries
Welcome potential partners from all over Europe
Biocat also provides support for inviting and hosting companies and other potential partners from around Europe during the most important fairs and congresses organized in Barcelona.
Plus, if you want to invite your international partners for a short stay with you, we’ll help you prepare a schedule and cover travel and accommodations.
How can you take part?
- Contact us to show your interest. Write to Albert Guerrero at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up a profile on the ECCP portal that manages the exchanges.
- Lay out your goals for the stay.
- Note who will represent the company on the exchange (only one grant per person and company).
- Agree on the length of your stay, three days to one month (for under five days, the applicant is only eligible for half the grant available per participant).
- Propose a host organization. They can be partners in BRIGHT (Connected Health, STUNS Life Sciences, Eurasanté) or any other EU body.