Biocat launches new corporate and sectorial website
Biocat has unveiled a new online space with a more modern look and feel, better functionality and access to contents, and easier browsing of the various sections from any mobile device. Check it out!
This November, Biocat is launching a new online platform that is more attractive, more accessible and more functional, helping improve user experience and make browsing easier, more intuitive and more dynamic, creating a channel for more direct communication with its audiences and stakeholders.
With a clear desire to improve the visibility and projection of the life sciences and healthcare ecosystem’s main assets, the new website includes more content on the sector—with updated indicators on innovation and investment, business context, research of excellence, successful startups, spinoffs and scaleups, publications and events, among others—and more information on Biocat and its strategic programs.
Noteworthy among the changes is the integration with other websites that were previously separate, such as the Report of Activities and acceleration programs run under the Moebio initiative: d·HEALTH Barcelona and CRAASH Barcelona.
The website is broken into the following sections:
- Discover the BioRegion: with a selection of indicators on investment, innovation and research in the life sciences and healthcare ecosystem in Catalonia that provides a snapshot of the sector, with direct access to the Catalonia Health and Life Sciences Data Platform directory.
- Invest: with key figures on national and international investment in the BioRegion of Catalonia, matchmaking initiatives, the Invest BioRegion Portal, and related news, events and recommended reading.
- Innovate or Accelerate: with all the Biocat training and acceleration programs, as well as success stories from entrepreneurial initiatives that have attracted capital and talent.
- About Biocat: section explaining the Biocat strategy, mission, vision and values. Plus, the yearly Report of Activities.
- Programs: list of Biocat training activities for entrepreneurship in health, accelerating a project/startup or securing funding.
- News: section with the latest on the sector, featuring news articles about Biocat activities, startup and scaleup success stories, in depth articles and the most important events in the sector.
- Press room: where you’ll find press releases and a library of multimedia resources for press looking to spread the word about Biocat activities or the ecosystem.
- Publications: with various reports, studies and benchmark publications on the sector compiled by Biocat or others with Biocat’s collaboration.
- Job board: the website still includes the Biocat job board, the benchmark platform for the life sciences and healthcare sector in Catalonia, where you can check out jobs and internships available in the health, biotechnology, medical technology, digital health and related sectors from companies and research bodies in the BioRegion of Catalonia.
We encourage you to check it out and browse all the new sections we’ve created, which we hope will help boost the national and international positioning of the BioRegion of Catalonia.