Want to showcase your startup in the Catalonia Health Innovation Ecosystem Pavilion at 4YFN 2024? Apply now!
If you have a startup in the life sciences and healthcare arena with developed, distinguishing technology and want to raise awareness of it internationally, now is your chance to boost your visibility at 4YFN, the essential event for connecting investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world, which will take place in Barcelona from February 26 to February 29, 2024.
Biocat, ACCIÓ and TIC Salut Social are coordinating the Catalonia Health Innovation Ecosystem Pavilion, a special section for health in Hall 8.0, where companies from the BioRegion of Catalonia can network and share their solutions. A chance to discover other companies and forge high impact collaborations.
On its tenth anniversary, 4YFN is once again putting the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Barcelona and Catalonia on the world stage for four days. There will be conferences, debates, panels with opinion leaders and startups, and networking activities.
Is this opportunity for me?
To request a space in the Catalonia Health Innovation Ecosystem Pavilion your startup must meet the following requirements:
- The company must be recently created and have less than 10 years in the business.
- Be located in Catalonia.
- Significant technological component or disruptive innovation.
- A scalable business model with high potential for growth and focused on the global market.
- CIF (business ID number) - no freelance professionals will be accepted.
- At least three people working full time on the project (some exceptions may be made for healthcare startups).
- Companies that only offer consultancy services, develop software for third parties or only have a website without much activity are not eligible.
Priority will be given to startups that meet the following requirements:
- Startups using technology that is directly considered personalized medicine (e.g., gene therapy, genomic or in vitro diagnostics/services).
- Startups that use technology for prevention (e.g., predictive analysis, telehealth, digital screening/diagnostics).
- Startups whose product description explicitly states that their product/service is for preventive or personalized medicine.
How can I take part?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take part in one of the best events to promote your startup internationally. Fill out this ACCIÓ form and tick the box for “healthcare” companies, then describe your company and request a booth! The deadline for applications is November 27, 2023.
Selected startups will be contacted between November 28 and December 15, 2023, and will have until December 15 to make their reservation. The reservation costs €560 + VAT.
Still have questions?
There will be an information session on November 20 for any startups interested in taking part. Sign up to learn more about the advantages of participating in 4YFN 2024.
And here’s a short video of startups from the BioRegion that participated in previous editions with a first hand look at the advantages of attending this international event. It will also give you a feel for its entrepreneurial spirit.